Overview of Models
The MYSON COLUMN adds an elegant to style to any project, whether it’s domestic or commercial. It is the world’s first fully laser welded radiator, meaning there are no joints. It’s available in a range of RAL, textured and special metallic finishes, which will add the finishing touch to any project.
Summary of Range
- There are over 60 stocked models available
- Heights ranging form 300mm to 2000mm and lengths from 300mm to 1800mm
- Also available in special made to order sizes and selected colours
- The COLUMN is also available as an electric model for instant heat as well as style
Please Note: For special made to order sizes please view the "Column Full Technical Brochure" within the downloads tab on the Column product page.
MYSON COLUMN radiators are quality guaranteed and include a 10 year warranty from date of purchase. They are tested to BS EN 442 and carry the BS Kitemark.
- MYSON COLUMN is for use on 2-pipe pumped indirect domestic and commercial heating installations with a maximum working temperature of 120°C
- All COLUMN radiators are fitted with 4 – ½” BSP connections
- Every COLUMN radiator is suitable for a working pressure of 13 bar (188.5 psi) and is suitable for a working pressure of 10 bar (145 psi)
Click on the below PDF's to find out more product information...
Declaration of Performance (DoP)
Rettig ICC products are CE-marked and the Declaration of Performance (DoP) of Rettig ICC and its reference documents, Annexes D and Annexes M describing the detailed performance of the products, are available according to the Construction Products Regulation.
The DoP of Rettig ICC, including panel radiators, decorative radiators and towel warmers, can be downloaded here.
Please contact Customer Services on 0845 4023434 for specific product Annexes.
Where to Buy