Overview of Models
The MYSON HI-LINE RC range is a high level fan convector that utilises unused space above a door. It provides rapid heat from above and is generations ahead of the competition. It is also compatible with lower water temperatures.
Summary of Range
- The HI-LINE RC range includes four models with varied performance
- Each HI-LINE RC is fitted with digital controls and comes with a battery operated remote control
- Pipe connections face upwards, ready to connect to the heating system from above
The MYSON HI-LINE RC has been designed and tested to the highest standard and comes with a 2 year warranty from date of purchase.
HI-LINE RC is easy to install, and the following should be taken into consideration:
- Ensure that the pipes supplying the hot water are sized correctly based on the required flow rate
- Each product has an in-built low limit thermostat which activates the fan when the water temperature reaches 32°C
- HI-LINE RC requires an electrical connection for the fan, and has a low power consumption
- Maximum installation height is 2.13m to the under side of the unit
- Minimum installation height is 1.8m to the under side of the unit
- Maximum ceiling height is 3ml
- Minimum clearance each side is 100mml
- Minimum top clearance is 50mml
If installing the product above the recommended height consider adding additional margin to the heat loss, or install de-stratification fans.
Click on the below PDF's to find out more product information...
Please note: There are currently no accessories available for this product...
Where to Buy