Overview of Models
Like the HI-LINE RC, the HI-LINE Super RC is a high level fan convector that utilises unused space above a door. Its powerful heat outputs make it ideal for commercial applications, such as bars, restaurants and offices. It provides rapid heat from above and is generations ahead of the competition. It is also compatible with lower water temperatures.
Summary of Range
- The HI-LINE RC range includes two sizes with varied performance
- Each HI-LINE Super RC is fitted with digital controls and comes with a battery operated remote control
The MYSON HI-LINE Super RC has been designed and tested to the highest standard and comes with a 2 year warranty from date of purchase.
HI-LINE Super RC is easy to install, and the following should be taken into consideration:
- Ensure that the pipes supplying the hot water are sized correctly based on the required flow rate
- Each product has an in-built low limit thermostat which activates the fan when the water temperature reaches 32°C
- HI-LINE Super RC requires an electrical connection for the fan, and has a low power consumption
- Maximum installation height is 3m to the under side of the unit
- Minimum installation height is 1.8m to the under side of the unit
- Maximum ceiling height is 3.5ml
- Minimum side clearance is 150mm
If installing the product above the recommended height consider adding additional margin to the heat loss, or install de-stratification fans.
Click on the below PDF's to find out more product information...
Please note: There are currently no accessories available for this product...
Where to Buy