Overview of Models
The PREMIER Compact from MYSON is a unique addition to our most popular range, the PREMIER HE. With its smooth round top, compact side panels and top grille, we believe it is the most stylish traditional style panel radiator on the market.
The PREMIER Compact is designed and manufactured to the highest standards at our Gateshead factory.
Summary of Range
- The PREMIER Compact is available in 122 different sizes
- It comes in three types; single convector, double panel extra and double convector
- There are four different heights ranging from 300mm to 700mm
- We offer lengths from 400mm to 2000mm
- All sizes have 4-tap connection
All our panel radiators are quality guaranteed and include a 10 year warranty* from date of purchase. They are tested to BS EN 442 and carry the BS Kitemark.
*Any panel radiator installed in high humidity areas (such as bathrooms etc.) are subjected to a twelve month warranty only.
Our panel radiators are extremely easy to install, and the following should be taken into consideration:
- PREMER Compact is for use on 2-pipe pumped indirect domestic and commercial heating applications with a maximum working temperature of 100°C
- All MYSON PREMIER Compact radiators are fitted with 4-½ “ BSP connections
- Each MYSON PREMIER Compact radiator is tested to a pressure of 7 bar (101.5 psi) and is suitable for a working pressure of 5.4 bar (78 psi)
Click on the below PDF's to find out more product information...
Declaration of Performance (DoP)
Rettig ICC products are CE-marked and the Declaration of Performance (DoP) of Rettig ICC and its reference documents, Annexes D and Annexes M describing the detailed performance of the products, are available according to the Construction Products Regulation.
The DoP of Rettig ICC, including panel radiators, decorative radiators and towel warmers, can be downloaded here.
Please contact Customer Services on 0845 4023434 for specific product Annexes.
Where to Buy